Wednesday, March 17, 2010

merry-go-round




huhu..comel x...actually da mls nk 2lis kt blog nie but some1 ask me 2 do it...thnx a lot ya fatinieka...hoho..so many-many-many things 2 tell...i tell da bad 1 first k...its bout da prson dat i love...i never n ever think he's fake...he never exist in this world...but when im keep thinking-thinking n thinking, i realised dat was my fault 2...so, juz shoooo dat thing away from my life...(msty xphm kn, so wt2 phm jela)...

then, its bout my trip 2 penang 2 send my sis..shes study there aftr 2 suffering+death years without her at dublin...i start my hols on friday n my mom took me n we straight 2 penang on dat day 2...MISERABLE GLER!!!...aq ngan beg aq yg bsr gdbak+brg2 kt dlm kete ue...then i juz campak my outing card n when we reached at the pondok guard..OMG!!!...where is it??...mcm Lost of the World...huhu...lastly, mnge 2 get it..PHEW!..then went 2 rawang n met my dad n both of my grannies there...i didnt chnge my clothes, coz my mum didnt IRON IT!!! xkn aq nk pki bju+2dung+jeans x beriron?!?!?!...so juz wt mke tmbok cine while pple strt looking strangely 2 me...tyme 2 cm rse nga pki costume barney n frens smpi dyorg tgk aq cm2...then proceed da journey n went 2 pnng...but b4 dat we went 2 my mum's bau2 bacang..uncle norman wif his family....his house+family is superb!!coz they have many comics+korean cds+cat...hohoho...mmg menepati citarse aq...i didnt sleep coz 2 finish reading all da comics+da korean cds...n bout da food...sdp gler...but cant tell u what is it...huhu...then we sleep ovrnite n cntnue 2 pnng...when we reached at the pnng bridge, evrybody starts 2 scream(my sis,my mum n me)..."Owh! jmbtn pnng!"..."BSR GLER!!!"...."yg mne mak??(dats me)"...mmg havoc gler...n othr pple kept looking at us myb coz of our keterujaan....then went 2 my sis's fren's house...okla...nothng much...n then we went 2 baling, kedah...my mum is da 1st one out of da car n quickly find the buah pala...i dont like the jeruk n sorts of it...rse cm prgnnt lak...my dad 2...we juz watching them tasting da jeruk...huhu...then we went home...



daala...wnt 2 proceed wif my work...hope u'll b statisfied reading this thing ye cik fatinieka..n i lyke da buttons..huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment