Saturday, December 26, 2009

statisfied!!!!

at last...i manage 2 get the technician (is dat 2 call some1 who do the comp???) n exactly when he finished it, i zap my comp from his hand...haha sory abg am...juz imagine i didnt on9 4 2 weeks n myb more...frenz start messaging me n ask y u dont approve me or y u dont reply my mail...urgh!! menensionkn aq je...kdit lak nk abes...huh...whobody dat read my blog sory a lot ya!!!...

start 2 story bout yestrdy...i n my sys abil went 2 pacific 2 try da sushi king..not the restaurant la but the food...i really dont lyke the soy sauce...ergh!!!..but i really lyke da golden egg..yummy gler ah...then da green tea not badlaaaaa...then i try the fried chicken with the rice...i only take the chick n push others 2 my sys 2 finish it..huhu...but 1 thing dat i dislike is when we the malayan people went inside dat restaurant, the chinese look at us like we have go 2 da wrong restaurant..their looks are full with 'kesinisan'..i really hate dat...my sys said juz ignored them...i hate dat...kte 1 malaysia...but it looks like it doesnt...geram!!! yg MEMBARA!!!
then we went 2 living cabin 2 choose sumthng for mys sys's fren's burfday...very difficult maaa!..aq da mcm pnjual kdai 2 lak kesana kesini...urgh!!..but at last x dpt gak..im juz buy the stickers...cutie!!! then we strted 2 hungry again n went 2 pizza hut..we choose da latest one..ala yg trik2 ngan ade cheese ngan cornflakes 2...huhu...very2 full...

sowie ye spe2 yg bce nie..aq nk msukkn pic but my usb tgh nazak..hehehe...
GOLDEN HOKEY POKEY HONEYCOMB!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment